- Master’s degree in Social Work, Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or related field and current, Commonwealth of MA, licensure in one of the following areas: Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Independent Social Worker, Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Rehabilitation Counselor OR a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor OR a Master's or doctorate level teacher with a certification in special education OR a doctorate level special education teacher actively teaching the topics of positive behavior support or applied behavior analysis at the college or university level.
- Minimum of three years of training, including post graduate class work or formal training, and/or experience in function based behavioral assessment and treatment.
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience in the treatment of individuals with developmental disabilities and/or brain injuries.
- Experience supporting people with substance or alcohol addiction.
- Strongly prefer that a candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations
- Ability to use an Electronic Health Record to document medical necessary clinical services.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Commitment to Advocates values and mission.
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to auto.
At Advocates, the health and safety of the people in our care, our employees, and the broader community is our top priority. Effective October 18, 2021, Advocates will require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. both doses of Pfizer or Moderna, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson.)
Advocates is committed to cultivating a diverse and welcoming community where everyone feels respected and valued. Advocates fosters a culture of inclusion that celebrates and promotes diversity along multiple dimensions, including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, partnered status, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and experience.