- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from an accredited college/university; or an Associate’s Degree and at least one year professional experience in the field; or at least three years of relevant professional experience. Care Coordination experience preferred. Previous experience with individuals who hold complex LTSS needs and bilingual communication skills are a strong plus!
- Ability to use Care Management Software to document and coordinate services.
- Experience in navigating individual and family service systems and demonstrated the capacity to work collaboratively and effectively with families and community-based colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills regarding developing a working relationship with a variety of individuals in a variety of context.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, multi-tasking and prioritization skills, and ability to thrive in a team-based environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must hold a valid driver's license, have access to an operational vehicle and be able to commute and travel for work.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.